The ProvibTech TR1101 transmitter used for Vibration Analysis is a cost-effective solution for monitoring case vibration on balance of plant machines. The TR1101 conditions the signal from an accelerometer or velocity transducer and provides a 4-20mA output in acceleration, velocity or displacement.
The ProvibTech TR1101 transmitter measures any rotation machinery case vibration. System can be used in a hazardous area.
- 4-20mA, source.
- Acceleration, velocity or displacement
- Buffered Output for condition monitoring
- System powered by DCS/PLC or TM900
Features of the ProvibTech TR1101 Transmitter
- Measures machinery case vibration
- 4-20mA output in acceleration, velocity or displacement
- Buffered output to 300m (1000 feet)
- Compatible with other manufacturers’ sensors (accelerometer or velocity sensor)
Aluminum cast (copper free) case with epoxy potting for better environmental protection and reliability
- Compact size