The ProvibTech DTM10 transmitter used for Vibration Analysis is ideal for monitoring machine vibration using proximity probes and a Modbus interface to a PLC or DCS system. The DTM also contains redundant power supplies and redundant 4-20mA transmissions. Using Provibtech’s unique strategy, the DTM can interface with almost any proximity probe system without hardware changes.
The ProvibTech DTM10 distributed vibration transmitter-monitor is ideal to monitor machine vibration with a better interface of Modbus to PLC or DCS.
The DTM10 also improves the reliability with redundant power supplies and redundant 4-20mA transmission. The smart DTM monitor can interface with almost any proximity probe system.
Features of the ProvibTech DTM10 Transmitter
- Interface with almost any manufacture’s proximity probe system
- Works with or without probe driver
- Direct Modbus RTU interface
- Redundant 4-20mA outputs
- Redundant power supplies
- Measure shaft vibration, thrust position, or speed
- Full digital field-configuration
- Dual alarms (SPDT)
- LED indication of system OK, Alert, Danger, and Bypass
- Local and remote RESET/BYPASS and Trip-multiply
- Buffered Output for condition monitoring
- Aluminum case for RFI/EMI reduction
- Digital condition monitoring (optional)