The Adash A4900 Vibrio III instrument allows you to perform all basic vibro-diagnostics measurements such as bearing condition, lubrication assessment and identification of mechanical faults. Many measurement techniques are processed automatically.
The A4900 Vibrio III has a unique expert system developed by Adash, that automatically detects machinery faults.
The A4900 Vibrio III is supplied as a complete system including quality piezoelectric sensor, magnet and coiled cable for industrial use.
The A4900 – Vibrio III enables you to perform reliable and repeatable measurements, that makes a big difference compared to simple “measuring probes and vibration pens” applying hand pressure measurement.
The A4900 – Vibrio III is designed specifically for field maintenance persons for their service and inspection. A4900 – Vibrio III will become the standard equipment for maintenance engineers, who need a tool for checking rotating machinery.
Features of the Adash A4900 Vibrio III
- Checks, whether your machine works under optimum conditions
- Determines the condition of your bearings, including slow-running ones
- Finds insufficiently lubricated bearings
- Determines unbalance, looseness, misalignment, operating in resonance of your machines
- Checks machine by stroboscope LED-lamp
- Metric and English units